09 Jun New! Eyelash Extension Course
About eyelash extensions:
Here at Makeup School Sydney, we are so excited to announce that we are now offering an accredited course for eyelash extension application. We follow all the latest trends beauty-wise and eyelash extensions have taken the industry by storm. It seems as though beauty technicians all around the globe are wanting to add eyelash extension application to their beauty skill set.
Eyelash extensions are used to enhance the length, fullness and curl of your natural lashes. Extensions will last from 3-4 weeks, to enhance the life of your extensions you will need to have infills every 2-4 weeks to keep them looking full and fresh.
In this course you will learn everything you need to know about applying eyelash extensions including prep and aftercare. By the end of the course you will be sufficient in applying extensions and will be able to start performing this service on clients. All products and equipment will be provided to you for use during the course.
You will learn about:
- Health and hygiene
- Legal responsibilities for eyelash extension service
- The eyelash growth cycle
- The products and equipment needed to perform the service
- Analysing your client’s eye shape and natural lashes to customise the service
- Choosing the appropriate length, thickness and curl for your client
- Performing a consultation with your client and develop an eyelash extension treatment plan
- Applying a full set of eyelash extensions
- Extension removal
- How to perform infill services
- Aftercare advice for your clients.
About the teacher:
Our course will be taught by Sylvia Kim a certified professional with 8 years’ experience in eyelash application. Sylvia is all about quality when it comes to eyelash extension services and we will only be using quality products for the course duration.